Tuesday, March 5, 2019

What's on deck at NY-Penn League News and History

Author's photo, Spring Training 2019
Twitter has made me a lazy blogger. It is so much easier to find something interesting to post with 280 characters or less. My goal moving forward is to blog more and tweet less. My plan is to post here and link to it with my Twitter account. I will also post everything from this site to my blog at WordPress (sorry about the advertising at that site, but it comes with the free blog account).

Now that my wife and I are back from our trip to Spring Training in Florida, I have several articles that are in the planning stages. They include:

a.) Spring Training in Florida (5 games in 5 days, unfortunately, there was one rainout);
b.) Recommended reading list if you are interested in learning more about Cuban baseball history;
c.) Several posts about the history of the Pennsylvania-Ontario-New York (PONY) or New York-Penn League (NYPL) since 1957;
d.) A book review about a book claiming to be baseball "history" but is more appropriately "historical fiction".
e.) A look at former New York-Penn League prospects who are listed in the 2019 Baseball America Prospect Handbook.
Author's photo
 Check back soon and follow me at Twitter @NYPennNews

NY-Penn League News and History is not affiliated in any way with Minor League Baseball or the New York-Penn League or any of its teams

No comments:

Post a Comment